Wednesday 19 May 2010

N.O.T.H.I.N.G. M.U.C.H

KNP BAND

Hye there comrades....sorry i have not been able update any news lately. The internet connection at my house sucks big time!!!! I have forgotten all the crazy stuffs that had been happening last few months, well as for me and KNP Band. We are proud introduce Dyana as our new guest singer. I enjoyed playing Metallica cover on Nothing Else Matters. Coprighted directly from Lars Ulrich, excoet for the type of drums used. LOL. I was so happy since the disapoinments on Master of Puppets and For Whom the Bell Tolls. Our next jam probably will take place 19.06.2010, the place might still be in Krizuna or more likely in Tutong town. (One of our band members had curfew issue :P) Anyways, hopefully Bob Azrin will be able to make it the next jam cuz we seriously need a keyboardist on our 'Everygreen Night' next month. So that's all for now comrades...chalooooooo~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment